Welcome to our Bloody Valentine Contest
We’ve all been there before.
Relationships that…. just didn’t work out.
Insults hurled, clothes set on fire, bunnies stewed….
Here’s your opportunity to share your less-than-perfect relationship with the world.
Of course, you’ll have to weave your tale of relationship woe into a horrifically fictional delight but that shouldn’t be too difficult, should it?
And if you are one of the blessed few that has never before had the opportunity to live through a night-of-the-living-dead relationship… than you can, of course, access the farthest reaches of your imagination to craft a Bloody Valentine story that will dazzle us and make us scream for more….
Bloody Valentine Contest Guidelines:
WE ARE NOW CLOSED TO SUBMISSIONS FOR OUR BLOODY VALENTINE CONTEST
Thank you to all who entered, you’ll be notified soon if you are a contest winner or honorable mention!
- Keep stories to under 2,000 words
- Must have some type of relationship-gone-bad theme
- Submit your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are welcome to submit a story for both the contest and regular content but please, just one contest submission
- Contest submission deadline is February 1, 2019 for possible inclusion in February 14, 2019 issue
- Honorable mentions will be published
- Winner will receive $50